£16,500 - Havant (Increasing to £17,000 upon completion of probation. Then increasing again to £17,500 once fully skilled.
JOB TITLE: Customer Service
HOURS: Monday - Friday Shifts between 8am - 6pm
BENEFITS: 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 1 day for your Birthday (Allowance Increasing by 1 day with each service year). Outstanding Pension Scheme. Private Medical Insurance. 4 X Annual Salary paid out via Death in Service Insurance. Free Parking. Social Events throughout the year.
CULTURE: Friendly, Supportive, Professional and Successful.
We're teaming up with the HR Manager to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to deliver first class service to their clients.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Answering Customer Calls / Emails
- Creating/Updating Customer Files Using a Bespoke CRM System
- Qualifying Customer Needs Promptly
- Providing Excellent Service to All Clients
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Natural Rapport Building Skills
- An Empathetic Nature
- Fantastic Attention to Detail
Apply today or call Kimberley / Samantha 02392877799 for further information.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send us your CV. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Free Spirit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.