Team Member - Premium Hospitality LGW
Adecco Aviation are very pleased to be supporting this premium airport lounge provider with their staffing at Gatwick Airport.
As a Team Member, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting guests, providing an exceptional high level of customer service and ensuring their expectations are met whilst in the lounge. Your role will encompass the following:
- Meeting and greeting all guests on arrival;
- Taking orders for food and drinks, assisting in their preparation and delivery to guests;
- Taking responsibility for your section and ensuring tables and seating areas are cleared and reset as required;
- Ensuring the smooth running of your section and that it runs to capacity
This is a rewarding and demanding role where you customer service skills and ability to think on your feet are paramount as is working as part of a team and using your excellent communication skills. The role is a full-time permanent position. A typical week is based on 37.5-40 hours on a 4 on 2 off shift pattern (0330-1300 x 2 & 1245-2200 x 2). Full details of your hours and shifts will be confirmed prior to commencing employment.
in order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
- Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions (i.e. study etc);
- Be able to make your own way to Gatwick Airport 24/7;
- Provide Eligibility to work in the UK;
- Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure;
- Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years;
- Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 28 days or more;
- Possess a minimum of 1 year's previous hospitality experience
In return, you will be working for a prestigious organisation with "Cool Brand" status that offer a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, meals whilst on shift together with a wide range of other benefits after a qualifying period private healthcare, a stakeholder pension scheme and free lounge passes.
By applying you will register as a candidate with Adecco. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy