Delivery and Development Expert Analyst
Delivery and Development Expert Analyst - Data Office
Full Time, Permanent Role
Solihull B91 2AA
The team in our Data Office at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking an experienced Analyst to join the team covering the data extraction, performance reports and analysis for our Marketing team.
This opportunity would suit individuals with experience in a similar position looking for a new opportunity within a growing, ambitious company.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within our Data Office you'll be welcomed into a team of around 8 colleagues who work across both Delivery and Development.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
Supporting the development of new campaign processes; ensuring that for each piece of work:
- All work this is aligned to the Campaign Brief which sets out the objectives, requirements, deliverables, timeframes, milestones, key points of interactions and success metrics
- Successfully delivering (on time, to scope and on budget)
- Adhering data quality, coding standards, validation frameworks and documentation standards as set out by the - Data Office Development Manager.
- Ensuring any output (data, code, process) is aligned to the ongoing business strategies (i.e. future proofed)
- Feeding back on the work completed, issues identified and addressed so a process of continuous improvement is established and maintained.
Supporting the review and subsequently (where needed) redevelop and rationalise legacy campaign data extractions and campaign reporting jobs.
- Rationalise existing code & process e.g. optimisation and automation.
- Designing and redeveloping those that bring the greatest efficiency improvements
- Working with recipient business units to ensure the new code meets their current business goals and is aligned to their future business plans
Undertaking data extractions to deliver actionable data outputs such as:
- Mailing list for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Bureau data updates as part Equifax CAIS process
- Validation / exception reports for the measurement and control of campaign processes
Within this role, you'll have the opportunity to develop knowledge of analytical methods to automate regular reporting, data extractions and BAU processes, as well as working towards becoming a Technical Champion for data, SAS, SQL, Excel and all technical data & information related processes.
To be successful for this position, you'll need:
- Experience within a comparable role, ideally within financial services, working with marketing, finance, collections, risk fraud and/or operations teams
- Your experience will include Data Analytics, Insight, Reporting, MI Production and interpretation as well as Data Modelling.
- Demonstrable skills using Microsoft Excel, SAS, SQL and data modelling. If you have experience with Oracle, Tallyman, Service View, HTML / PHP and ETL DQM tools this would be an added bonus!
- Numeracy skills- you'll have a numerate degree or equivalent commercial experience
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills; both verbally and written
- To be proactive in managing your own workload; within this role you'll need to maintain a short to medium term plan (3-6 months) for campaign work including, campaign details, timings, resource required, deliverables, overlaps, follow up, analysis.
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Delivery and Development Expert Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.