Role: Office Manager
Industry: Software Development
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30
Office Angels are working in partnership with a leading software development company in Guildford. We have worked with this company since its infancy and will continue to help them grow by connecting likeminded individuals to their business. Being born in 2011 the company is at an extremely exciting stage of development where they have been incredibly successful and are working with some very large clients. If you want to be the anchor to this company and their team then get in touch today! Elle Morgan email@example.com 01483578989
What else you need to know:
- You will need to have experience using accountancy software - ideally Xero
- The organisation is passionate about both physical and mental health - snacks and drinks provided!
- The team often participate in Charity running events
- Unfortunately, there is no on-site parking, however there is very good bus and train links as well as various local park and rides surrounding Guildford
We would love to meet someone who:
- Has previous experience working within the Software Development industry
- Shares the company values: Passion, pioneering, hardworking & Healthy
- Has an understanding / ideally experience with HR policies and procedures
- Is discrete, approachable, impartial and not afraid to ask questions
Interviews are being held on:
July 16th -19th
Start date ASAP
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.