Duty Manager - Premium Hospitality LGW
Adecco Aviation are very pleased to be supporting this premium airport lounge provider with their staffing at Gatwick Airport.
As Duty Manager, you will be the first point of contact for your team and you will support in managing the day-to-day running of the lounge, together with supporting your Manager as needed.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Being present in your lounge, working with your Team Leaders and being aware of busy "pressure points" and taking appropriate action;
- organising roster changes and communicating any changes to the relevant staff a required;
- briefing your team Leaders of any changes to levels of service or products;
- Upholding all Health and Safety, EHO, accident reporting, evacuation and GDPR systems ensuring that they are all being fully adhered to and records completed and up to date;
- Ensuring your team adhere to and uphold consistency in standard operating procedures, service flows, processes and procedures
You should possess excellent customer service skills, have the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and be presentation perfect. You will have a positive and friendly attitude and be a clear communicator with strong organisational skills.
Please note this is a rolling-shift based position where a typical week is based on 37.5-40 hours on a 4 on 2 off shift pattern of 2 early shifts and 2 late shifts followed by 2 days off.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to:
- Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions (i.e. study etc)
- Be able to make your own way to London Gatwick Airport 24/7;
- Provide eligibility to work in the UK and undertake all checks necessary to obtain a full airside pass. This involves undertaking a criminal record check, completing general security awareness training and being able to provide 5 years of written references and support any gaps of 28 days or more
In return, you will be working for a prestigious organisation with "Cool Brand" status that together with the prospects for progression, offer a competitive rate of pay, free parking, free uniform and meals whilst on shift together with a wide range of other benefits after a qualifying period that include private healthcare and free lounge passes.
By applying you will register as a candidate with Adecco. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Duty Manager - Premium Hospitality LGW
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.