£29,500 per annum + Benefits Package
COMPANY: Professional Consultancy - Luxury Services
HOURS: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week (Your new Manager is really open to flexi-hours)
CULTURE: Relaxed, creative, fast paced due to business requirements
We're teaming up with the Director of Operations to recruit a high level administrator to provide administrative support to the Consultants who are based globally.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- To act as a central point of contact for all enquiries to the office
- To deal with client queries on a same day response policy or forward them to the Operations Mangers accordingly
- To support colleagues in the field on a same day response policy or pass on the queries to the Operations Mangers accordingly
- To maintain an up to date information file detailing the report requirements of key accounts
- To send copies of the reports to the respective clients as required
- To update templates on intranet as required
- To update the CRM system as required
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- Exceptional administration experience
- Good communicators with excellent IT skills
- Experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Apply today or ring Amelia or Claire on 0208 464 5225 for further information and an immediate interview.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy