Sales Administrator (Immediate start)
Working in an administrative role and ready to take your next step? Seeking an opportunity within a company focused on staff development? Want to join a team that feels more like a family with lots of support?
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.15pm
My client, a well-renowned manufacturing company in Dartford is seeking a Sales Administrator with B2B experience to join their small but extremely productive team. Joining an energetic team of 6, you will be responsible for speaking to clients to process orders for stock and custom products. Duties will include:
- Handling incoming calls and emails from new and existing clients to discuss orders
- Using Sage system to calculate pricing for orders and sending quotation via email to clients
- Liaising with design team to discuss requests for custom orders to finalise pricing
- Processing orders through Sage 50 system
- Liaising with production over manufacturing schedules and deliveries
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experienced handling B2B client queries over the phone
- Previous roles sending and formulating quotations
- Knowledge of Sage is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience processing orders for technical products or from drawings would be an advantage
Interested in the role? Contact Naomi Bunch on 01322 286712 to apply.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy