Contract - £30k - £32k + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9/9.30am - 5/5.30pm Flexible
Office Angels are seeking an experienced HR Advisor join a rapidly expanding company working in Caterham providing HR Generalist support, focusing on Employee Relations.
- The HR Advisor role is responsible for providing high quality, professional and proactive HR generalist coaching and advisory service to the group management team
- The post holder will manage a case load of employee relations and change management cases across the business to support, advise and guide the management teams ensuring compliance with best practice and employment law
- The post holder will take the lead on a variety of key HR projects to enhance the employee experience and continually improve HR services to our clients
- Excellent communication, analytical and communication skills with a commitment to delivering five-star customer service
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own workload with good attention to detail
- Sound legal knowledge in an employee relations context
- Independent, self-motivated and organised; with an ability to work as part of a team
- Results driven and consistently strives to achieve KPIs
- People focused
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong HR generalist with high volume case management experience
- CIPD qualified to level 5 or above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience at HR Advisor level
- Willing to travel on occasions
- Experience of TUPE and change highly desirable
Hours of work and Benefits:
- 37.5 per week
- Annual Leave - 22 days plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension Scheme
- Access to workplace wellness scheme
22 days annual leave accrual (plus 8 bank holidays), Pension Scheme, Social Events.
For immediate consideration please apply to this role with your CV or call the office and ask for Claire or Amelia for a full job description on 0208 464 5225.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy