Warehouse Operative (Immediate start)
Would you like to work in a busy warehouse with set shit patterns Monday to Friday?
Do you have experience in picking and packing in a deadline-focussed environment?
Would you like to work for a company who offer great benefits including free lunch?
Warehouse Operative- Picker/packer
Monday to Friday- 8am-6pm with 1 hour lunch break
Benefits: Free lunch, free parking, good AL allowance, permanent role with career opportunities
My client, a leading construction supply company, is seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their fast-paced team in Erith. Working to assist the company in achieving 98% OTIF delivery on every order, you will be responsible for picking items from an electronic items list and preparing for delivery.
Duties will include:
- Check in high volume of deliveries
- Check deliveries against system- Orderwise
- You will then be placed to bulk racking or the picking station
- Picking products for a high volume of orders
- Pack orders & get them ready for dispatch
- Print labels
- Organise goods out to specific delivery station according to courier
- Experience in deadline driven warehouse environment
- Accurate and precise
- Understanding of H&S practices in warehouse environment
My client can interview week commencing 15th July. If you would like to be considered for this role, please call Naomi Bunch on 01322 286712 to find out more.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy