Assembly Operative - Immediate Start
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assembly Operative to join a busy team based in Wigston. This role is on a temp to perm basis, the position is full time working Monday - Thursday 7am - 4pm and Friday 7am - 12pm.
Please note that the company will be looking to relocate from Wigston to Meridian Business Park in the near future so you must be willing to travel.
As the Assembly Operative your duties are as listed below;
- Assemble products to designated work instructions
- Competent build inspection of all stages
- Record build information
- Ensure that all operations are completed to the required quality standard & timescale
- Ensure the work area is clean, tidy and orderly at all times
- Compliance with health and safety standards, flexibility and development of skills through the complete manufacturing process and the production
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and other team members, participating in safety activities as requested
To be successful for this role as Assembly Operative you will;
- Have previous experience in a similar role - not essential as full training will be provided
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have a willingness to learn
- Have good organisational skills
In return you will benefit from free parking, full training, progression and a supportive environment.
The above advert will stay live until the candidates start the role then and will be deleted. However some of the job boards we use may automatically refresh adverts and do not have a delete function. Please cross reference with the Office Angels website to familiarise yourself with our up to date vacancies.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy