IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Service Delivery Manager Location: Islip (Kettering)
I am currently recruiting for a IT Service Delivery Manager to work with our main consultancy client along with a major retailer. The role involves overseeing all aspects of IT Services and looking to implement continues improvements across all services. The SDM will also be responsible for handling all escalations from business / operations or from any IT vendors.
* Monitor, measure, report and improve the overall services to the customer / business (warehouse operations).
* Manage the escalations from business / operations or from any IT vendors.
* Manage the real time communication in business and IT terms in parallel until the service restoration during Major Issues.
* Manage multiple vendors / suppliers who provides application, infra, network, hardware supports.
* Manage the technical discussions (single/multiple vendors) for the solutions during critical / major issues.
* Chair weekly and monthly service review calls of individual suppliers and drive action items to closure.
* Chair problem management, change / release management calls and ensure 100 % ITIL process compliance by all stakeholders.
* Co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders (peers, project teams, SMEs) and implement best practices for service improvements.
* Should have service management or service delivery management experience
* Should have Supply chain Management experience preferred but not essesntial
* Should have experience in Supplier Management
* Should have worked at customer location
* Managing a production environment and technical understanding with ability to translate issues and incidents into business terminology so the business expectations can be met.
* Should Possess Working knowledge on SLA/OLA Management
* Should possess excellent business communication in English
* ITIL or equivalent certified (ITSM)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy