Learning & Development Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Learning and Development Administrator to join our client's outstanding working environment in Epsom.
- Coordinate and administer learning and development programmes (face-to-face and virtual classrooms)
- Coordinate and administer the annual HR Conference
- Maintain the Learning Management System
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate learning and development records to enable monitoring and evaluation of training activities
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Point of contact for L&D general queries from internal and external customers
- Maintain the regional performance management online system
- Maintain and contribute content to the L&D pages of the regional intranet
If you have good communication & organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines, then this could be the role for you. Previous experience working with training venues, international audiences & web conferencing technologies would be beneficial.
Please apply for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy