Service Delivery & Information Analyst
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Service Delivery & Information Support Analyst.
This role is a 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively collating, monitoring, analysing and producing HR management information across the company to support the team of HR Strategy & Policy leads and others in managing organisational performance. You will be required to utilise data collected to establish and predict trends, interpret findings and provide a meaningful evaluation of relevant issues.
- Collate, analyse and present management information, obtained from a variety of information sources, relating to all aspects of HR activity
- Research, extract, analyse and interpret data to fulfil internal reporting
- Undertake role related research in respect of performance, quality and support the Strategy and Policy leads
- Provide advice and analysis of information in respect of the force approach to staff surveying
- To co-ordinate the intranet site, contributing to its design and keeping information up to date
- Assist in identifying which policies and procedures are mist in need of introduction or revision
- To support the delivery of change across HR units
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to demonstrate the ability to gather, produce and analyse various a management information
- Demonstrate advanced working knowledge of information systems and technology which is required for the production and presentation of statistical data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Project and programme management awareness
- Experience of HR related systems and processes desirable
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Human Resources Project/Programme Management jobs in Dorchester
- HR Advisory Service Project/Programme Management jobs in Dorchester
- HR Assistance Project/Programme Management jobs in Dorchester
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in Dorchester
- Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in Dorchester