A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you'll be working with
Capgemini's Cloud Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security Consulting & Projects Practice provides consulting and projects in all areas of infrastructure including Cloud based services, networks, servers, storage, information security, service management and governance. We deliver services including high level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation to a wide variety of market sectors.
The Cloud Infrastructure Services, UK Cyber Security Team has approximately 200 security and risk management professionals who are qualified and equipped to tackle our customers' most challenging security-related concerns. Our vision is "to become an exemplar and reference point throughout the Capgemini Group for the provision of security and risk management services".
The focus of your role
The Security Manager role requires both a wide technical knowledge of security good practice and good people management skills. This is a client-facing role and the Security Manager will be based at a Customer location, so will require strong Stakeholder Management skills.
What you'll do
All tasks involve assessing the risk to the client's business and data; candidates must have strong experience in this area. You will supervise the team which is carrying out the following activities.
- Accept and handle requests received via the ServiceNow ticket system that are escalated by the team;
- Complete daily stand up and triage obligations;
- In times of excessive workload or resource shortage, accept and handle any ticket to ensure SLAs are met;
- Ensure Analysts are managing the team mailbox appropriately, according to established processes;
- Oversee team emails that are received which do not relate to an active ticket being dealt with by the team (directly or by delegation);
- Create audit/assurance processes where required and ensure that Analysts of all levels are trained in the use of them;
Knowledge / documentation
- Allocate and oversee the continued development of knowledge articles (using Confluence) for Security Operations, encouraging Analysts of all levels to complete reviews and contribute by:
- Describing optimum ways of processing tickets/requests via ServiceNow
- Outlining problem statements and subsequent resolutions for ticket scenarios;
- Contributing to log pages relating to Ways of Working for a Security operations function;
- Updating the 'Capgemini 'Knowledge Base' an informal reference site for practical assistance to ticket resolution.
- Identify areas of improvement of the ticketing system (ServiceNow) or of associated processes
- Completion of any requests for improvement via Service Improvement, Continual Service Improvement, or Problem processes;
- Assist Analysts with the completion of similar improvements they are responsible for;
- Ensure weekly team meetings are run according to established process.
- Foster an environment of collaborative working and knowledge sharing.
- Assist Analysts with queries, ensuring that any recurring queries are documented, using the established knowledge base (Confluence).
- Engage with BAU projects and small projects teams to offer advice and guidance on good security practice as it pertains to their objectives
- Provide regular updates and assistance to Security Consulting Team
- Support Demand Management with process updates and security knowledge
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals.