Management Accountant - 6 month contract
My client, a global business based in Medway, are seeking a qualified Management Accountant who is immediately available. The Management Accountant will be responsible for all accounting and reporting for significantly sized division. This is a highly autonomous role, that will require the Management Accountant to lead on the month end activities within management accounts.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant role;
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Supervising a team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Formally Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Highly Numerical / Strong Analytical skills
- Able to work autonomously and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Positive enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude
- A desire to drive both personal development and improved business processes and performance
- Proven track record of succeeding in a deadline driven environment, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
The role would ideally suit someone who thrives in a busy, pressurised environment where they can be instrumental in driving change and contribute to the growth of the business.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy