Seeking an experience Bookkeeper to join an established business close to Rochester. The successful applicant must be proficient in Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll and we would like the individual to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry of invoices, receipts, remittances, cheques etc
- Liaising's with debtors and creditors
- Sending out invoices, chasing debts and reconciliation
- Keep customer's billing up-to-date with new purchases and upgrades
- Dealing with client queries by email and telephone
- Arrange payment of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts
- Organising and keeping records up to date
In addition to the above you will also be expected to assist with office administration and reception duties where possible, particularly when colleagues are on annual leave.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have excellent IT and communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, including basic knowledge of formulae
- Must be proficient in Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll
- Basic knowledge of Sage C IS module is preferred
- Be familiar with HMRC online systems
- Have a basic knowledge of input VAT rules to be able to reclaim correctly
- Experienced in accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, full time, pension, 20 days holiday + bank holidays References required
If you are interested in this role and feel your skills would benefit the company, then please apply now by sending us your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy