Part Time Accounts Assistant (3 days/week)
We are partnered with a global business based in the Medway towns to recruit for an Accounts Assistant on a part time basis to cover a maternity leave until April 2020. You will be part of a close knit team at their UK headquarters to deliver support to the finance team and offer exemplary service to both internal and external customers. This is a medium size business so we require a real team player and a candidate that is confident managing their own workload and working to various financial deadlines.
The position requires candidates available to work 3 full days per week (0800 - 1730), including Fridays but flexibility on the other days. The role is based in a modern, open plan environment with various other departments on site. This organisation offers free parking, company social events and a warm team feel. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced environment and enjoy being part of a successful and productive business.
- Collating contractor timesheets onto database
- Manage vehicle fleet including tracking mileage, lease contracts, insurance, tolls and charges and ordering new vehicles.
- Purchase ledger - inputting invoices onto system
- Collating monthly expenses and reporting VAT, mileages, etc
- Managing petty cash and updating on system
- Posting Journals on in-house system
- Creating costings from job cards
- Credit control
- Answering incoming calls to deal with invoice and payment queries
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Interviews will be held on 11th July so please do not hesitate to apply and upload your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy