Rate of Pay £10.14 p/h
Duration - 3-6 Months (maybe extending due to business workload)
Under the general direction of the Section Leader to assist in the processing of
applications for licences, permits, registration etc. received by the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To contribute to the efficient and effective operation of Licensing Services.
* To ensure that appropriate fees are received and that records correctly represent
* Provide an efficient and responsive customer service, with advice and technical
information via the telephone and in person to the public, local business and other
council officers on licence activities carried out by Licensing Services.
*To process and issue applications for licences and registrations issued.
* Operate and maintain the back office specialised licensing system which in turn
provides a statutory register.
* Answer telephone calls and licensing enquiries from licensing agents, trade
enquires and the public.
* Prepare and provide standard/routine letters and memorandum as required.
Attend meetings, conferences and seminars as required.
To be successful for this role you must have experience In the following:
* Good organisation and coordinating skills and attention to detail.
* Good written and oral
* Strong Communication skills.
* Previous experience in licensing.
YOO Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.