CUSTOMER CALL COORDINATOR
CUSTOMER CALL COORDINATORS
Do you have exceptional customer service experience ? Would you work in a professional customer contact centre?
This role might be for you!
In this role you will be working within very busy team of call coordinators . They are looking for new members to join the growing team.
Our client is a global business based in Sittingbourne. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career as this role requires dedication and commitment . You will be working within a corporate and professional environment .
The client ensures a conducive work environment as they provide for all workers a modern office environment , the use a gym, subsidised canteen and free parking
This is an on-going assignment that offers training and development for candidates who are looking to grow their customer service skills in a corporate organisation.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE :
- Daily calls both inbound and outbound calls between 60 - 70 calls
- Accurately updating client details on the system
- Responding to all incoming calls and taking appropriate action
- Placing orders for products on the system
- Confirming orders and agreeing delivery dates with customers
- Assisting with queries on orders and deliveries
- Participation in Saturday morning rota (1 in 3/4 weekends)
- Provide a high level of customer service in every contact
- Working shift patterns between 8am and 8pm on a rota basis
- Participation in On call and overnight shifts - on a rota basis
WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE :
- Experience in face-to-face and/or telephone customer service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good knowledge of administration processes
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good command of the English language
- Competent use of computers
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and organisational skills
- Speed and accuracy will be required for this role
- Free parking
- Earn holiday while you work
- Monthly Pay
- Gym on site
This is a great opportunity to become part of a great team and company.
If you are immediately available and feel you can add value to this team, please apply NOW!!
You may also call 01634 826061 and ask to speak with Modupe.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy