Office Hours (Mon-Fri - 40 hours)
£up to £26,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor with a passion specifically for HR and Employee Relations.
Within this busy role you will be responsible for handling employee relations and supporting the HR Team with disciplinary, grievances, welfare meetings and advising our managers on the companies' policies and procedures plus ad-hoc HR duties.
- Providing HR advice and support to management and employees, explaining procedures and policies in a timely effective manner
- Preparing casework for probationary reviews, disciplinary and grievances including transcribing calls.
- Note-taking for investigations, probation reviews, disciplinaries and grievances
- Chairing and decision maker for all types of probationary reviews, disciplinaries and grievances
- Assisting with change management and variation to terms such as flexible working applications
- To support the recruitment and onboarding of all new employees
Qualities youwill need to possess:
* To be empathetic and understanding with the business needs at the heart of what you do
* Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
* To work cohesively across the business at all levels including key stake holders
* Experienced in the recruitment and onboarding of new employees
* To work closely and collaboratively within the HR Team
* Confidence to solve problems and resolve issues in a timely manner and to escalate to HR Team Leader
* To be proactive
* To be organised, process driven and a strong administrator
* CIPD Qualified
* Experience in payroll (desirable)
Apply today with your CV online for this busy and exciting career enhancing role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy