Administrator - Customer service/Admin
The main focus for Tax Reporting consultant Resource will be responsible for handling and managing the administrative duties of the EMEA Tax Department.
The team is responsible for handling and managing the general BAU documentation. The role includes a considerable element of electronic messaging, storage and researching, so a solid knowledge of PC skills is required, as are good organisational skills liaising with associates from Sales, Client Services, Fulfilment and our Approval Team. Investigations against a client's file will require the candidates to access the Internet.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- E-mail inbox maintenance and managing communications for the team
- The candidate will be responsible for logging information that is received into the team on the same working day, and also making sure that there are no duplications of information.
- Processing of quires and issues raised
- Electronic filing, copying and distribution of completed documents
- Managing our off-site filing process with third party vendor
- Scanning responsibilities
- Liaison with Implementation, Clients, Client Services and or Branches.
- Collation of data regarding the team's activities for reporting purposes
- Defining and improvising the role process and procedures.
- Excellent communication still
- MS Office
- Good excel skills
- Good level of attention to detail
- Excellent team work
- Good work ethic
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.