Establishment Control and Information Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Establishment Control and Information Officer
LOCATION: Croydon, London
PAY RATE: £15.99 per hour PAYE or £20.40 per hour Umbrella
DURATION: 3 months minimum
START DATE: ASAP
IR35 STATUS: Inside
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The post holder will be responsible for the maintenance and control of the establishment records on the HR database to support the overall workforce management
The post holder will report on the establishment to deliver data integrity drives and audits, maintaining data accuracy across all staffing records to permit the delivery of accurate statutory returns and running of the payroll.
The post holder will assist with Workforce Planning and Reporting objectives by identifying and organising data and information related to improving the Council's workforce.
The postholder will support HR & Payroll system improvements and upgrades, working collaboratively to test and implement system and process changes.
- Manage the support email inbox to resolve queries from managers and process requests for changes to establishment data
- Deliver weekly drop-in sessions for managers, to directly resolve issues and implement changes in establishment
- Using data query and analysis techniques, identify data that does not confirm to the data relationship rules, and implement corrections to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Co-ordinate data cleansing work to fill gaps, based on data gathered by HR and Payroll professionals and from employees directly as appropriate
- Using the councils HR information system, create/delete/amended posts and positions in line with the establishment control process
- Amend establishment structures on the HR information system in line with restructures and reorganisations
- Enhancements to increase the scope of the data integrity program as appropriate
- Support the annual employee data audit reviewing all employee data in addition to establishment data
- Test and ensure the quality of the guidance and training materials to support professional HR and Payroll users in line with system enhancements.
- Provide regular establishment and headcount reports and charts to support workforce planning and the Workforce Analyst
- Assist with the response for Freedom of Information requests relating to information held in the HR information system
- Regularly review HR data reports and charts to provide increased information to assist workforce planning and knowledge
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work in a team and communicate with all levels both within and external to the Division
- Ability to consider all aspects of a situation and identify different options before arriving at the best solution
- Ability to quickly develop new ICT skills both from structured training programs and independent study
- Good customer service skills with the ability to respond positively to the needs of internal and external customers
- Excellent ICT skills including proficiency with Midland HR's iTrent, Oracle HCM, Human Concept's HCS and advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numeric and data analysis skills
- Well developed research and problem solving ability, conducting analysis to identify data gaps and recommend effective solutions.
- Proven experience of using HR information systems and processes to ensure data integrity
- Proven skills undertaking payroll administration and process running
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member to deliver projects as well as ability to work on specific tasks individually
- Ability to set personal priorities, objectives and deadlines while maintaining a focus on the key service priorities and deliverables
- Experience in translating requirements from customers and delivering against demands
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Establishment Control and Information Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.