£35,000 - 40,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Monday - Friday 40 hours a week
Working for this large, well established, fast growing and high profile company in Kings Hill, this exciting role as a stand alone PR Manager could be your next long term career move.
As the company's corporate PR Manager you will be responsible for managing, implementing and developing the companies PR and Marketing communication strategy. Your initial focus will be on reputation management and name development to push the company forward.
In the longer term you will be responsible for building and developing relationships with key journalists and stakeholders in the industry in order to enhance the company and its branding in the market.
You will need to hit the ground running and think on your feet, be comfortable talking to newspaper journalists and be able to draft responses in double-quick time!
This is a hugely challenging role, so you will need bags of enthusiasm, and total commitment!
- Implement, manage and help develop the communications strategy including planning, budgeting and implementation to enhance corporate image and identity.
- Develop and raise positive media profile, seeking coverage in print, broadcast and online media.
- Co-ordinate corporate public relations activities across all channels - including traditional media, social media, website, content..
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests
- Research, write, edit and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Produce weekly media activity reports
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the business / industry
- Liaison with and management of external agencies
You will have previous proven experience within PR, and be self motivated, as the only PR Manager within the team. You will work closely with the Brands and Marketing team but you will hold the reigns for the PR for the entire company, so if you are up for the challenge - APPLY today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy