IT Change Manager
JOB TITLE: IT Change Manager
LOCATION: East Sussex
PAY RATE: £23.98 per hour (Umbrella)
DURATION: 3 months
START DATE: ASAP
IR35 STATUS: Inside
My public sector client is looking to recruit an experienced IT Change Manager to support the development and roll-out of the Integrated Care Record (ICR) and related projects. The post holder will need to be highly experienced, enthusiastic, team-focused and highly motivated to provide excellent change management activities with a variety of stakeholders across East Sussex.
The successful post applicant must have the following skills/expertise:
- A good understanding of change management methodology and experience of implementing clinical change management projects.
- Minimum of five years recent experience of implementing NHS or social care change programmes within a large and diverse environment.
- Knowledge of benefits management methodology and experience of carrying out benefits realisation for clinical systems.
- Experience of process mapping, analysis and improvement.
- Experience of working with and facilitating multi-disciplinary groups (both NHS and local authority) will be essential as will the ability to communicate and manage the impacts of large scale digital implementations.
- A comprehensive understanding of information sharing responsibilities with particular reference to the accountability obligations under GDPR and the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) data sharing code of practice.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy