Compliance Manager- FCA
Are you an experienced Compliance Manager seeking a new local role? Do you have a strong experience in an FCA regulated industry? Would you like to work for a company who offer 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays?
Read on as I have the perfect role for you!
Compliance Manager- FCA Regulated
Benefits: 30 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, company pension, free parking
I am seeking an experienced Compliance Manager from an FCA regulated background to join an extremely forward-thinking financial services company in Dartford. Overseeing a Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for managing compliance across every department and communication channel.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring compliance strategy across all departments and communication channels
- Managing manuals, policies and procedures
- Supporting marketing, sales and Board of Directors with compliance matters
- Taking active role in annual FCA audit
- Reporting compliance statistics to Board of Directors
- Call monitoring/spot checks
- CMAR reporting through Gabriel
- Managing the closure of complaints using FCA regulations
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experienced Compliance Manager
- Expert FCA guideline knowledge
- Happy to manage compliance for smaller company across multiple departments
- Line Management experience
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Chloe Kingston on 01322 286712 and upload your CV today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy