1 day left
- Full Time
£16,500 per annum
Monday- Friday 8.30am- 4.30pm
20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, Annual leave goes up every year, on street parking, friendly team, auto enrolment pension, social events including Christmas party.
Are you seeking a new challenge as an Administrator? Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a well-established company? Do you have exceptional organisation skills?
Please call Dolly Ladds on 02084645225 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator looking to work for a successful, growing company based in South East London. This is a great opportunity for someone who works well in a team and is starting off in their career. If you can hit the ground running, then please apply today.
Not only do you get the chance to grow and develop in a well-established company, other perks include working alongside a friendly team, social events, 20 days annual leave, recognised for your hard work including pay rises and many more!
For the right person, there is training and development opportunities. This is a business who reward employees and recognise hard work. You do not need any office experience to be a successful candidate for this role.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Administration skills
- Basic ad hoc duties including filing and scanning
- Making bookings and scheduling
- Assisting in other areas of the business where required
Looking to start ASAP, if you are interested please call Dolly Ladds on 02084645225 or email on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Data Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.