Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
My high profile client are looking to recruit a Customer service Advisor to work in there team based in Manchester on a 12 month contract.
The candidate would need to produce daily reports so evidence of attention to detail and accuracy would be great.
Investigation is also a huge part of the role so if the candidate has experience of investigation/query management that would be ideal.
Main Duties include:
- The incumbent will act as liaison between the client, investment manager, broker and internal areas on all derivative related business events including new client conversions, investment manager restructures, asset allocation changes, and deconversions.
- They will be responsible for providing business expertise through all stages of the event, communicating procedures and practices, and ensuring a successful implementation. The candidate will be expected to work in a team environment as well as individually and manage their own workload whilst demonstrating a strong client focus.
- The derivatives market is a fast-growing area as more clients/managers use exchange-traded or over the counter derivative products (futures, options, currency forwards, swaps) to offset risk, and a keen understanding of the product features and related operational impacts is preferred.
- The incumbent will write and maintain internal operating procedures, tutorials and training curriculums.
- The candidate will provide business expertise for Risk Management, including identifying new risks or updates to existing risks.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A Derivatives background is preferred, but is not required
- Knowledge and understanding of the derivatives industry is preferred, but is not required
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually
- strong attention to detail
- Mircosoft office knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with people from different levels of the organisation and across the different lines of business.
if you are interested in this role please email on adam.whalley @pontoonsolutions.com or call 01782 558209
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have. Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.