Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a motivated individual who is currently looking for the next challenge? Can you multitask and operate with a high attention to details? If you answered YES, this is the great opportunity you were looking for!
Adecco Victoria are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join an award winning flagship branch. Adecco are the global market leader within the recruitment industry with a wealth of worldwide opportunities. We are looking for go getters, people who want to work hard and enjoy the rewards of hard work! Our team is fun, positive and sociable and we are looking for a similar person who likes to talk.
Your role will include:
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both client and candidates
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your market
- Sourcing and successfully placing temporary, permanent candidates in to roles
- Account Management
- Achieving your weekly/monthly/annual targets & KPIs
- Responsible for your own workload/ desk as if it was your own business. Full training and daily support of Senior Manager
In return, you can expect:
- Competitive uncapped on-target earnings
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trip eg: Singapore, Dubai, Iceland, Cancun
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises
- Industry renowned training, including a comprehensive Colleague Development Programme, Leadership Development Programme and access to our Global Adecco Academy
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business
- Luxury offices in the heart of the West End
This opportunity would ideally suit a multilingual profile who thrive in competitive environments, have bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility & knowledge and enjoy the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
For us at Adecco experience is not important, it is about attitude, motivation, people who enjoy talking and building relationships. High attention to detail is essential and feeling comfortable with large amounts of data and numbers is a must.
If you are interested in this position please apply to this advert. We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy