* Update and reconciliation of online customer portholes in relation to credits issued.
* Cash counting, Banking, and production of daily cash-up reports
* Data input and creation of customer credit notes.
* Petty Cash
* Ad-Hoc duties.
Skills and experience:
* Experience on Sage 200 would be advantageous.
* Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
* Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
* Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
If this sounds like you please apply today.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy