Mail Room Operative
Adecco are recruiting for a fantastic customer-focussed Post-room operative role for our large corporate client.
Are you looking for a role that:
- Requires a keen eye for detail?
- Utilises your initiative to work independently within a large team?
- Uses your organisational skills?
This could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking to recruit an individual who has the ability to work independently but also play a part within a larger team.
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Delivery of inward courier items and post
- Tracking internal and external packages/post using company tracking software
- Moving boxes and crates
- Booking of outgoing couriers
- Processing out-going mail
- Answering telephone enquires
- Logging incoming items and Mailtrack system
The ideal candidate will be IT literate and have excellent customer service skills. This role is subject to a one-week paid trial.
- Trial: 7.30am-4pm
- Contracted: Monday-Friday: 3.30pm-11pm
Pay rate: £8.21 p/h (£9.52 7pm-11pm)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy