Senior HR Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Ideally you will have prior HR Generalist experience, with a good knowledge of ER and HR best practice.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive standardisation and improvement across the business.
- Coaching and Development.
- Talent succession planning.
- Focus on the strategy of the business.
- Designing new initiatives.
- Lead the annual HR planning process.
- Managing complex queries.
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a large and complex business would be advantageous.
- Developing HR policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Managing complex issues
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience required.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.