Senior Marketing Exec, B2B , £29K + 4K Bonus, Events Marketing
In the last seven years, my client has been repeatedly recognised as a leading innovator with its people, teams and events winning multiple awards (over 30 in total) including Best Marketing - five years in succession, Best Launch Exhibition, Best Marketing Campaign, Industry Rising Star - two years in succession - Best Operations team. My client was voted the "Most Respected Company of the Year" by the Association of Event Organisers Excellence Awards.
They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executives if you are looking for progression and winning team
The purpose of this new role is to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy promoting our events to delegates and exhibitors. You will be a fluent English speaker working across the marketing mix, to promote the event, taking place in UK.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager and Event Director plus the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategy
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and reporting
- Driving of the creative/design process for marketing material
- Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns
- Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging.
- Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns
- lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products.
- Regularly review marketing plan, response rates/KPI's, attendee demographics, and industry best practices to ensure marketing efforts are effective and successful, making recommendations and adjustments as appropriate.
- Oversee and execute community building and social media strategies that drive engagement, interaction, brand affinity and could improve the audience experience.
- Database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence and data teams.
- Manage marketing budgets
- Manage PR Strategy
- Responsible for the delivery of all delegate, visitor, and attendee revenue generation, plus development of attendee/delegate pricing strategies and reporting
Lots of opportunity for professional growth & to be part of a family orientated team! If you are ambitious, passionate we want to hear from you!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy