Junior Data Analyst
My client, one of the world's largest training and development solutions providers. In 146 countries and 34 languages, they have helped global organisations transform the way they provide learning across their enterprise.
With a global footprint and scale, it enables them to design, develop and deliver performance-driven training solutions that align with an organisation's unique business challenges, objectives and culture to improve business performance.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become part of our growing Data Analysis function and expand your skills and experience within Excel and Power BI.
As the Junior Data Analyst you will have the chance to work in a small and closely cooperating local team whilst there is also the opportunity for personal growth in an international environment. This position has responsibility for maintaining and issuing agreed reports to measure and support business performance in key areas and agreed service levels.
* Develop & analyse training delivery performance reports and highlight areas requiring attention.
* Support quality improvement initiatives as defined, measure performance against quality metrics and correlate training data with business performance.
* Support creation and data gathering for Governance presentations.
* Support in the areas of customer feedback, issue, incident, problem management
* Support with the creation of performance metrics reporting for programs and projects in term of:
o Accuracy and data integrity
o Quality and correctness
o Description and documentation
o Data Analysis, deduction and initiation of corrective actions from a performance perspective
o Creation of ad hoc reports as required
* University Level or equivalent
* A natural affinity to numbers and calculations.
* Knowledge and experience with reporting, statistical models and Data Analytics
* Knowledge and experience with MS Office applications (esp. excellent MS-Excel skills)
* High level of accuracy & attention to detail
* Preferably knowledge and experience with MS Excel Macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
* You will be required to follow agreed processes using tools such as MS power BI and Cornerstone On Demand
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement