Temporary Support Worker
Role: Support Worker
Pay: £10 per hour
Area: Kings Norton, but must be happy to travel further
Office Angels are currently looking for a Support Worker to assist a student with getting to and from her internship in the Telford area over the summer. The Support Worker must be able to travel to and from the Kings Norton area however will not be required to drive to Telford just travel alongside the student in their own vehicle. The Support Worker will be paid for their time travelling to and from Telford. The role is to last for 6 weeks and will be starting on the week commencing 15th July. No experience is required, just a caring nature and the ability to get to and from the Kings Norton area.
- Assisting the student with writing and typing as and when necessary
- Mentoring and providing general support and emotional guidance to the student
- Assisting with opening doors, carrying some equipment and belongings that needs to be transported from vehicle to the office
- Assisting with getting lunch
- Assisting during breaks
- Travelling to and from the site with the student - which is paid
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please give Office Angels a call on 0121 633 4999 and ask for Charlene.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy