Senior Creative Officer
Are you a Creative Officer seeking the next step in your career? Would you like the opportunity to work for an expanding global company? If so read on…
Our client has modern offices with a brilliant appreciation of work life balance too.
As the Senior Creative Officer you will be the brain of brand creation, creating original supporting artwork for a range of industries. The communication, collaboration, and presentation of ideas, advice and concepts position the Chief Creative Officer as a key part of the business offering creative vision to all outgoing materials and pitching creative visions to potential customers.
In this role you would create creative artworks and layouts across a range of materials and genres, with all packaging applications considered. The Chief Creative Officer manages the printing processes and supplier relationships throughout an elements entire journey negotiating price points, timescales and navigates any technical difficulties.
- Communicate with internal teams to gather information, create and review projects
- Provide a design service for the different brands
- Produce time efficient visual concepts using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Manage and negotiate with all suppliers relating to printed materials across, timescales, costs and best practices
- Identify and troubleshoot label issues raised my manufacturing
- Maintain an organised workflow to maximise output
If you have experience in the above duties then please apply today, our client can interview immediately.
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy