SEO Marketing Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
SEO Marketing Executive
£25k-£30k per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading technology organisation as a Search Engine Marketing Executive to develop and deliver the business's online marketing strategy.
Whilst a specialist in digital marketing, this role requires an overall grasp of general marketing. A specialist in SEO and pay per click advertising, experience in coding would be an advantage but not required for the role.
Candidates MUST have experience in SEO/PPC and an agency or technology background.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and maintain the Company's websites, developing strategies to utilise both generic and industry targeted websites to their maximum potential
- Develop and implement a LinkedIn strategy that aligns to the business aims and is targeted to attract potential customer and employees
- Work with external agencies to deliver content for all the business' marketing material, website and materials.
- Continually review the Search Engine Optimisation of the websites
- Edit and post videos, photographs and content to the websites and LinkedIn
- Oversee pay per click advert management, including creating banner adverts
- Design and develop engaging and informative internal and external newsletters
- Manage time to achieve the key performance indicators for the role.
- Appraise own performance and contribute towards own development of the knowledge & skills required to achieve results
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Produce Key Performance Indicators for website use, producing statistics and recommendations where appropriate
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for SEO Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.