Have you previously worked within the construction/ maintenance industry?
Are you available immediately?
Would you like to enjoy 25 days annual leave + bank holidays?
I am excited to be recruiting for a local construction organisation who is seeking an Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity with the successful candidate joining the thriving admin department in this medium sized business that is growing year on year. This role would be ideal for someone looking to learn and progress.
Please read on to find out more and apply!
- Handling all incoming queries via telephone and email
- Diary management
- Liaising with contractors and tenants
- Inputting data into Excel
- Managing spreadsheets and databases
- Supporting the Admin Manager with various tasks
- Experience working within the construction industry is hugely beneficial
- Proven experience in demanding administration roles
- True passion for exceptional customer service
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task seamlessly
- Communicative and confident when speaking with clients
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free Parking on site
- Kitchen on site
- Christmas Shutdown
- 5% pension contribution
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy