The sky's the limit with this fantastic cliient who are looking for a innovative Marketing Executive to join this fast growing company that offer 5 weeks holiday, a competitive salary and the opportunity to deveop your career.
- Create relevant, informative and compelling new content for all our industry sectors, including infographics, web content, application notes, case studies and brochures.
- Research and create engaging and authoritative articles and blogs.
- Write press releases and liaise with journalists and industry publications.
- Develop and maintain technical literature such as datasheets.
- Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns across all industry sectors.
- Design adverts and manage online advertising campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications Manager to manage the company social media channels.
- Liaise with external contacts such as clients, sector partners and suppliers.
- Support the Communications Manager in organizing domestic and international exhibitions.
Skills and experience
- Marketing (or related) degree, or equivalent experience, combined with a passion for technology
- Proven experience of content development in a scientific or technical field
- Experience of using Adobe software including InDesign and understanding of commercial print processes
- Website management and maintenance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Candidates must live within commutable distance from the office
- Security clearance of successful candidates will take place on appointment.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a great company and be apart of a fantastic team
If this role sound perfect for you then please apply today.
Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy