Junior Graphic Designer
Working for a leading, growing distributor in Crewe, my client is expnding its busy marketing team & currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer.
Duties will include:
- To produce strong creative and design marketing literature fit for purpose and within branded guidelines
- To ensure work is prepared fit for purpose, e.g. for print production, advertising, web etc…
- To manage all files, archive and necessary materials in a logical manner that allows other departments to access freely and easily
- To create:
- Packaging and labels for new and existing products/ranges
- To support the creation of:
- Company, brand and product specific literature including brochures, leaflets, adverts and price lists
- POS for merchandising and retail solutions
- All promotional and local marketing activity to drive sales
- To support on all photography and image requests
- To be organised and work under time constraints
- Ability to prioritise large workloads
- High levels of art working and design Mac/PC skills
- Understanding of company & strategy
Core Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed
- Design and art working experience
- Skilled in all design applications including: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) PowerPoint, Excel and Word are required.
- Highly proficient in the operating systems on PC/MAC including all peripherals such as printers, scanners, digital cameras and other hardware
- Educated to degree level and/or HND in Design
- Knowledge of print processes, artwork requirements and colour reproduction.
- Knowledge of packaging artwork creation
- Awareness of design trends and new technology in the industry
- Ability to communicate at all levels and a team player
- Photography and videography knowledge and experience
- Merchandising and stock profiling specific programmes experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy