Projects Co-ordinator/ Scheduler
This individual will assisting the project manager when he is outside of the UK
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy