Data Analyst- Bristol
Are you a meticulous individual?
Do you enjoy working with Excel?
We are delighted to be recruiting for a data analyst in the North Bristol area of Bristol. This is a temporary position.
The main objectives are as follows:
* Utilising excel to analyse data and create reports and relay information back to managers.
* Overlook the accuracy of data, matching data with items on other systems
* Identifying data quality issues
* Ensure data maintains high quality and liaise with stakeholders.
* Work with data owners to improve data items.
* Excellent excel skills, able to complete v-look ups, macros and VBA
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written
* Good organisational skill, able to maintain own diary.
If you are comfortable using excel at a high level and are available immediately, please apply with your CV.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer that act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy