Oracle EBS Technical Consultant
Role: Oracle E-Business Suite Technical Developer x 3
Salary: £50-75k (dependant on level of experience).
Modis is the IT Specialist Brand of the Adecco Group, the largest Recruitment Agency in the World. Modis' Oracle ERP Team supplies both Permanent & Contract resources to both end users & consultancies.
Modis are proud to be exclusively working alongside a reputable end user that is upgrading their existing Oracle EBS system to version 12.2.8. In light of this, a new team of Oracle EBS Developers is needed work on a Global Upgrade Project & European rollout as well as BAU support. This role is 100% hands-on technical.
This is an urgent & important role. This position is expected to work with the analysts and business users to develop, maintain, support and implement the brand new Oracle EBS R12 (Financials & SCM) application with a focus on a range of modules.
Technical solutions will be built within the Oracle application framework (OAF) utilizing Oracle tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, Workflow, Forms, BI-Publisher, ADF and others. Integration skills such as SOA, BPM, ODI, OIC are highly desirable.
- Work with global development team on large-scale complex solutions as a 360 developer from proof of concept, design and development to test and deploy.
- Work closely with the business and others in IT to develop new solutions and extend the functionality of EBS
- Follow established SDLC process for code development through code release and support
- Coordinate, analyse, design and development of reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, OAF, Oracle Personalization framework
- Work with functional team leads and IT counterparts to systematically analyse, cleanse, and maintain ERP data and current production issues
- Troubleshoot issues to find the root cause and provide technical solutions
- Help maintain interfaces from third party systems for import/export into/from Oracle EBS R12
- Understand and implement technical configuration changes to E-Business Suite modules
- Hands-on expertise as an Oracle EBS Developer
- Oracle Applications Framework (OAF)
- Proven development expertise and experience in the Oracle Database system including skills in Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and Oracle SQL Loader.
- Proven experience in 2 or more Oracle E-Business Suite modules including Financial and WMS/SCM
- Must be well versed with data models and interfaces.
Desired Experience :
- Integration: SOA, BPM, ODI, OIC
- Oracle EBS 12.2.x
If you are looking to work within a Global Team on an existing upgrade project & challenging BAU activities, please do not hesitate to apply.
A current and valid VISA for the UK is required for this role.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy