Conveyancing Legal Secretary
CALLING ALL CONVEYANCING LEGAL SECRETARIES - is something lacking in your current role? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to become part of a team with a purpose? We may have the answer - our client is a long established and reputable firm with a positive and inclusive working environment. Every member of the team plays a pivotal role in the success of the firm and their staff retention is one of the highest. The role will be based in the south side of Glasgow where there are excellent public transport links and access to free parking.
In this role you will be required to confidently provide secretarial support and manage all conveyancing documentation/proceedings, whilst prioritising your workload effectively.
- Provide secretarial support to the conveyancing Solicitor and wider department
- Balancing and prioritising a multitude of responsibilities including document management
- Varied daily tasks including preparation of Conveyancing documents i.e. Dispositions, Discharges & Registration forms
- Dealing with post-completion follow up and documentation
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Copy and digital audio typing
- Archiving and filing
- Previous experience and knowledge of conveyancing work within the Scottish legal system is desirable
- Copy/audio and dictation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Providing a high level of customer/client care
- Delivering an organised service to the Conveyancing team.
- Confidently answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner
- Taking comprehensive messages
- Multitasking successfully
- Working to tight deadlines
- Experience of using LawMaster or LawCloud software
- Strong initiative
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Interested in keeping up to date with new legal developments
- Team player
- A genuine interest in conveyancing
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch and breaks. Excellent conditions of employment re holidays etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a small team of legal professionals where there will be on-going support and room for further training and development.
*Successful candidates will have strong secretarial skills within a professional services or legal environment*
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy