Senior Warehouse Operative
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Warehouse Operative for our client based within the Petersfield area.
NIGHT SHIFT - You will be working shifts 4 on 4 off, 7pm-7am.
You will be reporting to the Warehouse Team Manager, you will play a significant role in supporting the engagement of employees within the Warehouse.
- Be responsible for maintaining Health and Safety requirements.
- Provide handover information.
- Ensure all operators adhere to procedures and report any exceptions to management.
- Monitor the performance of the team in line with targets and objectives.
- Staff/Personal training.
- Ensure audits are carried out efficiently.
- Regular 1:1's (to set objectives and manage expectations of all staff)
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise and manage your own workload and the workload of others
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Experience supervising a small team (desirable but not essential)
Possession of a forklift and counterbalance license is essential.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Petersfield, Hampshire, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy