Temporary Payroll Administrator
Do you have experience within Payroll? Do you have knowledge of SAGE?
If you have answered yes to the above then please see details of a Temporary Payroll Administrator we are currently recruiting for in Canterbury.
- Processes company's payroll every pay period
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
- Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honours confidentiality of employees pay records
- Working on SAGE
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Determines organisation's tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions
- Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees bank accounts
- Supervises other payroll clerks and employees as needed
You will be required to work 21 hours a week where the days and hours of work can be flexible. In return you will be paid an hourly salary of £11.00.
If you think you have the necessary skills for this role then plese contact the branch on 01233 646 632 or apply below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy