We are partnered with an award winning global organisation to recruit a Operations Manager. This dynamic organisation are a leader in their field, with their success providing rapid and sustained expansion.
We are looking for a seasoned Operations Manager with experience in Supply Chain/logistics and multi-site management. This role requires an organised, natural problem solver to manage a network of logistics locations across the globe. You will be office based in Mid-Kent as part of a close knit, supportive team. This role is pivotal in the organisation's growth plan and presents a genuine opportunity for career development and growth.
- Direct responsibility for global logistics locations
- Stock management and oversee in house stock management system
- Contract and KPI management
- Close collaboration with internal departments and build effective relationships
- Manage processes and KPIs in line with Quality Management Systems
- Develop new management tools and
- Candidate based in reasonable commuting distance to the UK operation in Mid-Kent
- Proven operations management experience in the supply chain/logistics fields
- A 'hands on' manager
- A structured and organised nature with a solutions based approach
- Experience in managing multiple locations
- Ability to design and manage process in a regulated environment
- Strong, relatable communication style, attuned to international colleagues
- Flexible to occasional global travel (3-4 times per year)
- Competitive salary based on experience (£45 - 55K)
- Attractive benefits package including company pension and health care
- Opportunity for career development within a progressive global business
- Extensive development and learning opportunities
- Modern office environment with a family feel
We are looking to arrange interviews immediately so please do not hesitate to contact me if you'd like a confidential conversation to discuss this vacancy in more detail - 01634 826061 and ask for Rachel Baker. Please make your application beforehand.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy