Legal Document Reviewer
Legal Document Reviewer
Our client, a unique law enforcement organisation which both investigate and prosecute the most serious economic crime. They are looking to recruit a Legal Document Reviewer to help focus on tackling the most serious, complex and high profile economic crime (top tier fraud, bribery and corruption.
They currently employ around 410 staff including lawyers, investigators and administrators and work closely with colleagues across the sector and the criminal justice system at home and abroad.
- Location: City of London
- Pay: £13.40 p/hr
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 36 hours
- Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Start Date: ASAP (Pending Vetting)
The focus will be to conduct directed document reviews to assist in the identification of material that is relevant to the investigation. On occasion document reviewers will be asked to produce analysis or summaries of documents that they have reviewed.
- Reading into the case and attending team meetings.
- Reviewing and describing digital evidential material using the digital review system (Autonomy DRS) and excel software.
- To demonstrate attention to detail. For example, be able to cross reference disparate documents on a document review system into a complete set and accurately describe large volumes of information in respect of an email review.
- To have a practical understanding of the use of Excel and be able to deploy this in managing large quantities of data.
- In the unlikely event of potentially Legal Professional Privilege material being discovered as part of their review, to be able to recognise such material and refer it as instructed.
- Other specific tasks of a similar nature as required by the case team.
- Computer literate
- Proven ability to review large numbers of documents and assimilate large amounts of information
- A high standard of written skills/drafting
- Knowledge/understanding of criminal law
- Experience using a digital review platform or similar
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy