React Front End Developer
ReactJS Front End Developer is required by a well known Global Finance House.
You will have the following skills / experience:
- Demonstrated experience writing extensible frontend code using React and Redux
- Solid grasp of the web fundamentals (e.g. ES6, HTML, CSS extensions such as SASS)
- Demonstrated experience interpreting user journeys and UI Designs - seeking clarification where necessary
- Demonstrated experience with UI testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, PhantomJS, Jest and others)
- Experience working with Agile methods based on fast iteration and validation cycles
- Good communication skills and be a team player
- Great attention to detail
Any of the following is a bonus:
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS SDK
- Have an understanding of visual design principles and rapid prototyping skills
- Understanding of accessibility best practices
- Portfolio of past experience (e.g. Blogs, Talks, contributions to Open Source)
This will be working on a greenfield high profile AI project.
Please call or send your CV now for more details, this is a VERY URGENT role!!!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for React Front End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.