Patient Development Sales Specialist
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
I am currently recruiting for a Patient Development Sales Specialist on a Fixed Term 12 month contract, to work with a nationwide health-care delivery service.
They provide deliveries of prescriptions to patient's homes across the country. They also provide a stoma care nursing service providing primary and secondary care.
Once you join the business, you'll receive ongoing support and opportunities to increase your skill-set and reach your full potential.
As the Patient Development Sales Specialist you will be working as part of a friendly team and your role will be to provide excellent customer service to patients and health care professionals at all times. Via the telephone you will promote the products and services offered by the company.
This is a busy varied role with no two days the same, you will be a good listener, a strong team player and be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone.
Duties will include but not limited to
- Maintain and grow the business through outbound calls
- Closely follow up all sample request to maximise and increase sales
- Increase retention by building strong relationship with patients
- Ensure that you are proactive in your approach to your work and patients
- Work closely with patients and HCP's to ensure everyone is up to date
- Always be prepared to go the extra mile
- Ensure correct data entry of all request, conversions and evaluation request into database
- Identify business opportunities by utilising your active listening skills
To be considered for this role you will need.
- Proven telesales and customer service experience
- Able to identify business opportunities
- Proven excellent database skills - data entry
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Experience of up-selling products/services to existing customers
- Private Health care
- Life Assurance
- On site Parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 27 after 5 years service)
If you think you have the right skill set for this role and would like to be considered please email you most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy