Here at Adecco we are looking for a Contract Consultant to join our exciting team in Newcastle Under Lyme!
Adecco are the global market leader within the recruitment industry, with a highly sought after reputation! In our team, we work with prestigious and well-known brands recruiting and dealing with their abundance of professional requirements! We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive professional to join our team and provide a proficient and high quality service to our clients, through recruiting and management of our growing temporary workforce. The professional will be somebody who wants to work hard, and enjoy the rewards and recognition! Our team is fun, dynamic, and busy and we are looking for a professional who can fit into our already enthusiastic team!
The role of Contract Consultant will include:
- Complete the registration process for all candidates meeting client requirements and in line with Adecco business process manual;
- Take up the appropriate references on all candidates;
- Collate and maintain all candidate registration packs to ensure they are fully compliant with Employment legislation;
- Perform spot check audits in accordance to the Adecco business process manual;
- Complete weekly payroll, handling and resolving Associates pay queries in a timely manner and ensure compliance in line with Client and Company standards;
- Assist line manager to ensure that 100% vacancies are filled;
- Assist line manager in ensuring adherence to the Company policies and procedures and that administration is completed in accordance with these procedures and in line with Client requirements;
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your line manager or the senior management team.
- Attend all relevant training courses as required, residential or otherwise to improve both personal and onsite performance;
- Establish and maintain goodwill with all candidates and clients.
We are looking for the following attributes to succeed in the role:
- The ability be innovative and use tech for sourcing methods;
- Recruitment/basic H.R experience or similar desirable;
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and targets;
- Good interactive team skills;
- Commitment to a flexible approach to the working day.
What the Contract Consultant can expect in return:
- A temporary to permanent opportunity, working with a highly sought after and prestigious brand within the recruitment space;
- To work within a dynamic team, with various reputable clients across the UK;
- An attractive salary of up to £18,500 per annum;
- Clear transparent targets;
- Industry renowned training, and opportunity for progression;
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business!
This opportunity would ideally suit an individual with recruitment experience, who thrives in a busy environment, and enjoys working with a varied range of professionals! It is imperative the professional has bags of initiative, a desire for responsibility and enjoys the recognition that comes with being a hard worker within an amazing brand!
This exciting opportunity is to start as soon as possible, therefore if interested please apply via the link attached at your earliest available convenience. Due to the amount of applications, you will only hear from us if you have been successful in the first round of the application process.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy